Our website use cookies to improve and personalize your experience and to display advertisements (if any). Our website may also include cookies from third parties like Google Adsense, Google Analytics, YouTube. By using this website, you consent to the use of cookies. We've updated our Privacy Policy, please click on the button beside to check our Privacy Policy.

Follow Us:

Success Masters Limited

Accountant in United Kingdom

Home Accounting & Tax

Summary of our services:

  1. Annual accounts and returns
  2. VAT returns
  3. Corporation tax services
  4. Personal tax (including sole-traders and partnership)
  5. Self assessment
  6. Company Secretarial Services
  7. Payroll procedures
  8. Tax returns
  9. HMRC investigations

Do you need more time to concentrate on managing your business?

Are you tired of trying to do it all yourself?
Then it’s probably time to get some help with your day-to-day paperwork. Let us take the worry off your shoulders.

We produce accounts for individuals, sole traders, partnerships and limited companies of varying sizes. We aim to offer a blend of expertise and personal service. If you are producing your own accounts we can advise you on maintaining proper financial control and achieving good quality business records. We are familiar with most off-the-shelf accounting packages and can help or advise you with whatever software you are using or thinking of using.

Annual Accounts

We can relieve you and your staff of an enormous burden by taking care of all your bookkeeping and accounting needs, including the preparation of your annual accounts. Our first step is to work with you so we can gain a full understanding of your business. We then tailor our approach to your requirements so we can provide exactly the service you need. Our expert staffs prepare profit & loss, balance sheet and other schedules as required by the specific needs of clients.

Contractors Accounting

We are providing accounting services to contractors from NHS, IT, CONSTRUCTION, FINANCE, LEISURE and HOSPITALITY sectors.

We specialise in contractors accounting and can help you to set up your business in the best way possible. We can help you to incorporate your company, register for Self Employment, file VAT returns, process payroll, and file the returns.

Thinking of Contracting for the first time?

Are you thinking of moving from permanent employment to contracting or freelancing, then please stop for a moment and consider your options.

In particular, you need to set up your new business in the best way possible whilst making it easier for your customers to deal with you.

Which expenses can be claimed as a contractor working through a limited company?

If you’re a contractor working through your own limited company and are outside IR35 then life is very simple. HM Revenue and Customs rules state that expenses can be claimed provided they are wholly and exclusively for the purposes of your business. This means you can claim things like: company formation fees, accountancy fees, business travel and accommodation, postage, stationery, telephone calls, employer’s N.I. contributions, subscriptions, insurance, contributions to an executive pension plan, business entertainment etc.

Remember! You must be able to provide evidence that you actually incurred the expenses if HM Revenue and Customs ever ask you; this is usually achieved by keeping receipts.

Charities Accounting

At SFL, we have a team of qualified and experienced accountants, auditors and tax professionals. Who keep fully up to date with all the relevant legislation to make your job easier and to ensure the charity complies with all of its statutory requirements.

Solicitors Accounting

We have a team of qualified accountants who provide services on solicitors accountancy. We offer advice on company incorporation to preparing for and managing The Solicitors Regulation Authority Audit.

Annual Return

Directors of the companies are personally responsible for sending the companies annual return to the Registrar of Companies. Late filing penalties would be payable if these are not submitted on time. We help our clients remove this burden from their shoulders and make sure everything is in order.

Self assessment and Personal Tax

If you are self employed, a director or sole trader you have to fill in the self assessment tax return and send it to HMRC in time otherwise you are charged heavy penalties which can add insult to injury in the current recession. Let us take care of it while you have peace of mind.

Where the client has opted to work as a sole trader or he has income from more than one source, HMRC requires the tax payer to register for self assessment and pay tax accordingly. Our unique expertise offers both self assessment compliance and advice. This will include preparation of sole trader annual accounts establishing the income tax liability after claiming all available tax reliefs. In addition to this, we also provide compliance and advisory services to the following areas

  • Inheritance tax
  • Capital Gains tax
  • Property Business profits
  • Self employment and benefits in kind
  • Employment income and national insurance contributions
  • VAT
  • Filing the partnership tax return – SA800
  • Preparation of annual accounts

Corporation Tax

Corporation tax is the tax paid by the corporations/companies on their income less allowable deductions. Many clients do not differentiate between the allowable expenses and disallowed expenses and unnecessarily pay higher corporation tax liability. In this area we offer the following:

  • Effective corporate tax planning
  • Minimising the corporate tax liability through our range of services
  • Corporate tax relief though the optimum utilisation of the tax reliefs
  • Corporate tax compliance and liaising with HMRC on your behalf

Tax Planning

Every year, thousands of individuals and businesses pay more tax than they need to. Our teams have expertise to advise you and your business on your overall tax exposure and to guide or work with you on dealing with the complexities of both the UK and international tax systems. We offer our clients a range of tax planning ideas starting from the very basic (but sometimes overlooked) remuneration planning, to more complex tax arrangements designed to minimise your tax liabilities.

Our specialist teams help everyone from high net worth individuals to multi-national large companies; entrepreneurs growing their businesses to employees looking to offer the most effective tax solutions to reward their staff.

We can help with businesses restructuring, and when things appear to be going wrong our tax investigation team can provide expert support.

CIS Tax return

We provide a swift Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) tax return service for construction contractors who are registered on the Construction industry scheme. We will complete your CIS tax return, informing you of how much tax you owe HMRC or how much money HMRC may owe you, ensuring that you pay the correct amount of tax

Value Added Tax

We will be pleased to help you prepare VAT returns, as well as giving you general advice on regulations, records and payments. Upon request, we can also be present when your local VAT officer makes a routine inspection of your records.

If you are making business supplies of goods or services in the UK regardless of where you live, or where your business is established and acquire goods into the UK from the EU as a non-established taxable person or entity. Success Masters Limited is please to help you in preparing your VAT returns and reporting under non-established taxpayer.


We assist with all payroll matters including Employer PAYE registration, running of weekly or monthly payroll including tax and national insurance calculations and production of payslips, P45, P60 together with all year end filing requirements.