Robust management systems have proven to be valuable business tools in managing risk, bringing consistency to global operations, delivering change and driving improvement – such as ISO and key sector standards give you a credible means of addressing stakeholder concerns.
SFL provides consultancy for developing your management system that meets the requirements of your chosen standard or scheme. At the end of the consultation period SFL will provide you with an assessment report giving you the means to continually improve your management systems which will help you gaining the status of ISO certified following external audit.
When your organization achieves approval to a standard such as ISO 9001 or ISO 14001 from a UKAS approved auditing body, you are known as ‘approved’, ‘registered’ or ‘certified’.
SFL provides management systems consultancy on following International Standards.
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System
- OHSAS 18001 – Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
ISO 9001 is a quality management system (QMS) for organizations who want to prove its ability to consistently provide products and services that meets the needs of their customers and other relevant stakeholders. ISO 9001 can benefit your organization by certifying that your management systems are robust for providing quality services to your clients. How confident are you that you provide services/products to your clients according to International Quality Standards?
ISO 27001 standard for information security management systems (ISMS) is internationally recognised. It’s a management system tool to help organisations better manage their information assets. ISO 27001 can help protect systems against computer-assisted fraud, cyber attack, sabotage and viruses. Breaches in information security can allow vital information to be accessed, stolen, corrupted or lost. How confident are you that you have appropriate controls and procedures in place to avoid such incidents?
OHSAS 18001 has been developed in response to industry demand for a recognisable health and safety management system standard which can be externally assessed and certified. An effective and robust occupational health and safety (OHS) management system can help you turn uncontrolled hazards into controlled risks and so better safeguard the wellbeing of both your people and your business.
ISO 14001 is the internationally recognised environmental management system (EMS) standard which requires an organisation to effectively manage its environmental impacts through commitments to pollution prevention, legal compliance and continual improvement.
Benefits of ISO Certification
- It increases chances of winning public sector tenders.
- It increases chances of winning private sector contracts.
- It helps your organisation meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- It can lower insurance premiums.
- It improves customer satisfaction.
- It improves operational efficiency.
- It reduces re-work.
- It increases profit margins.
- It can increase employee motivation and participation.
- It promotes continual improvement.
- It reshapes your business with International Recognition.